Optimize your advertising campaigns by syncing your website’s products with your Facebook page
Ever wish you could get more sales from Facebook or spend less time building ads for each of your products?
For anyone with an eCommerce website and who’s running ads via Facebook and Instagram, the Facebook for WooCommerce extension will help you do just that.
By installing this free extension, your website’s product catalog and Facebook shop page will sync automatically and always be up to date.
When you have a handful of products only, adding each of them manually in Facebook isn’t that hard. But how about when you have fifty or even hundreds of Products? Changing these manually can quickly become a time killer.
If you haven’t started selling through Facebook yet, here are two great reasons you’ll want to add this to your store right away:
- Increase sales by creating an online Facebook store
- Create Facebook ads that promote your products
To get it set up, just send in a request and we’ll get it going for you.
Let’s take a tour to see what we’re talking about:
Once activated, the extension will allow you to list all your products directly on your Facebook Shop page.
Your entire catalog will be showcased and any changes made on your website will automatically be synced with your Facebook shop.
Products will show pricing and product details just as they do on your site.
Want to know how the magic happens? Take a look under the hood:
It’s that simple.
And if you find the WooCommerce backend in WordPress intimidating, don’t worry, it’s all part of your Pronto service for us to help you get this done and guide you over the phone.
Once your store’s products and facebook shop page are synced, you’ll also be able to take advantage of Facebook advertising features for:
- Conversion tracking: Find out how successful your ad is
- Optimization: Show your ads to people adding an item to their cart or making a purchase
- Remarketing: When people visit your website, engage them again with a Facebook ad
There may be a few drawbacks to this extension since it’s built to mirror exactly what you have on your website onto your Facebook page. If you’re keen on keeping it simple (and we recommend that), then this is a no-brainer must-have.
Oh, and did I mention this is a free extension?
Before we wrap this up, I want to share two great resources that may help you get the most out of Facebook for WooCommerce extension:
- If you’re brand new to Facebook advertising and haven’t started yet, then do yourself a favor by reading how to set up and manage a Facebook advertising campaign. This is a super detailed 5 step guide written by the Head Marketing Consulting director of Pronto and is jammed packed with examples and instructions.
- If you’ve already been running Facebook ads (kudos to you), but you’re struggling to figure out how much should my small business spend on advertising, here’s a great article, written by Pronto’s Growth Marketing Director, that walks you through an easy way to measure your “Blended Lead Cost”.
17 Tips for creating a better online shopping experience
Learn the insider secrets successful businesses use to build their eCommerce website
Just starting a new e-commerce site and this information is very helpful. Facebook advertising can be a little tricky.